Monday, September 13, 2010

Samsung HLT5075S Review

Samsung HLT5075S Review, Samsung HLT5075S Spec

Samsung HLT5075S 50-Inch Slim 720p DLP HDTV

Samsung is proud to introduce its newest Generation 8 DLP series in this 50" 720P HDTV with super slim cabinetry, brilliant color reproduction, and high contrast ratios. Trust Samsung, the first DLP HDTV manufacturer, to offer world class design and features in addition to superior technology featues like gaming mode and being 3D ready. Samsung, the first name in DLP TV.

Features

  • 50" Slim DLP HDTV
  • 1280 x 720-pixel resolution; 2,500:1 Contrast ratio
  • Measures 45.2"(W) x 31.8"(H) x 13.4"(D) 56.7 Lbs.
  • Connections: 2 HDMI, 2 S-Video, 2 Composite, 2 Component Video Input, 2 Monitor and sound out, 1 PC (RBG) in, 1 PC audio input
  • Two stereo speakers, 10 watts apiece (20 watts total); SRS TruSurround XT virtual surround

Samsung HLT5075S 50-Inch Slim 720p DLP HDTV

Samsung HLT5075S 50-Inch Slim 720p DLP HDTV
From Samsung

This item is not available for purchase from this store.
Click here to go to Amazon to see other purchasing options.


3 new or used available from $950.00

Average customer review:

Awestruck5
My TV arrived today (opening day of the NFL season) and I am watching the Colts in HD as I type. This is my first experience with HDTV and to say the least I am stunned.

Since I am not experienced in the technology, I can't make an honest comparison with other TV's, but from looking at them in stores I can say that I am thrilled with my purchase and the picture is better than I had hoped. I just had DirecTV HD installed and dumped my cable company. I was nervous about this change but so far this has been a great move.

My wife is not a football fan but she has been captivated by the picture and made the comment that the color is just so startling.

I have read comments that the sound is less than great but it seems very acceptable to me. I have turned it up fairly loud and did not notice any distortion.

I made the decision to go with rear projection technology because I thought the picture was great and at least as good as LCD or Plasma. So far I have no reason to question that decision. Amazon offered a great deal on this TV and it was delivered a day earlier than the estimate. I am a very satisfied Samsung and Amazon customer today.

Jim


Read review more

No comments: