Saturday, November 15, 2014

Lenovo G500 15.6-inch Laptop - Black (Intel Core i3-3110M 2.4 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, DVDRW, Webcam, BT, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8)

I was impressed with the tech spec of this laptop for the price and have not been disappointed with the performance. As a professional typist I need a good keyboard I can bash away on and this one is the best I've used. It flashes around apps speedily and as for Windows 8.1 - I love it. The vast memory means I can save as many photos, music, games etc as I like without slowing down the performance. Also - no more laptop knee! It is very cool no matter how long you have it on and has a good battery life. Downsides - there's no doubt it is heavier than others for its size. If you want a laptop to carry around frequently it might not be for you. Personally I use this at home and prefer my phone or a tablet for travel.

By Sagadolly on 22 May 2014


No comments: