Saturday, November 15, 2014

Samsung NX2000 Compact System Camera Kit - Black (20.7MP, 20-50mm Lens Kit) 3.7 inch LCD Review

I have found that Samsung cameras I have had over the years have produce excellent colour quality photos. Having already had a touch screen Samsung I found it pretty easy to get it working well.
One thing many reviewers have mentioned is the screen in bright light being had to see, have had this problem but still went ahead with the shots and the system still produce quality photos.
The beauty with this camera is the NFC function for which I went and bought a new mobile phone to use, this actually removes the problem of the screen being hard to see and gives more adaptability to the camera and remote function of it. Ironically the cheapest phone with NFC is a Samsung Galaxy Fame.
I was intending to go for a full DSLR camera and was waiting for the price to fall however seeing, the price of £184.99 was such that jumped in for this one and was still in pocket having ordered the dx 50-200 IOS zoom lens along with spare batteries and some step up filter rings.
The lenses tend to be a little expensive however this is a brilliant camera and I am so pleased I bought it.


By Edd 

Read more click here

No comments: